Advanced Google Maps Plugin for WordPress:
The Advanced Google Maps Plugin for WordPress is the most advanced Google Maps plugin ever created. The developers have developed it using feedback from thousands of their valued customers.
- Filter locations by custom fields, taxonomies & location data easily. Create multiple filters using the backend.
- Display posts, pages, or custom posts type on google maps. You can display multiple posts type on a single google map.
- Assign a location to your post easily using a meta box or your own custom fields. You can use the Advanced Custom Fields plugin to assign a location to your post as well.
- Display posts information e.g title, content, excerpt, featured image, categories, tags, custom fields, or custom taxonomies in the info window. You just need to use placeholders to display these data.
- Display posts listing below the map and show posts information in the listing. You can customize HTML easily to integrate your own design.
- Display posts or locations below the map in the grid or list format. Visitors can switch format at the front-end.
- Add any number of information in location or marker details and display them in an info window easily. e.g fax, phone, email, website, etc.
- Import unlimited location data from CSV. You can import any number of fields in the location. Assign categories to your location using CSV. All CSV delimiters supported.
- Assign multiple categories to a location and allow visitors to filter by categories.
- Choose to redirect to a location or display info window message on marker click for both posts or manually added locations.
- and much more…