Resta – Restaurant Elementor Template Kit:
Resta – Restaurant Elementor Template Kit created especially to build versatile sites such as restaurant, bistro, cafe, pub, restro, catering services, and all other Restaurant websites without a single line of coding!
This template kit includes ready-to-use beautifully crafted 23+ Page Templates. You can build your professional-looking websites with the most popular page builder Elementor that can easily drag and drop your ideas from the interface.
- Modern & Professional Design
- 23+ Ready to use Templates
- Shop Ready templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Speed optimized for Fast-loading
- Fully Customizable
- Works with most Elementor themes
- No Coding Required
Page templates included
- Global Kit Styles – Customize fonts & color in one place
- About Us
- Our Menu
- Chef Collection
- Our Chefs/Team
- Career detail
- Coming Soon
- Shop / Products
- Shop / Products Detail
- Single Page for Theme Builder
- Single Post for Theme Builder
- 404 Error Page
- Search Result for Theme Builder
- The header for Theme Builder
- Footer for Theme Builder
- Hello Elementor
- Most of the themes that compatible with elementor
Elementor Pro Features
Required Plugins installed with kit
- ElementsKit Lite
- WooCommerce (for shop pages)
- Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at the lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide the page title.
- Click the gray folder icon to access the My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.