Saved Addresses For WooCommerce:
Skip typing addresses every time! Allow users to save (and pick from) multiple shipping and billing addresses. Simplify checkout and increase conversions.
Saved Addresses = User Convenience + Higher Confidence
Filling in shipping and billing addresses is the most boring part of checking out and completing an order. Nobody likes to type in their address every time they buy something.
Browser autofill help, but what about different addresses? Sometimes you want to ship to your home address, sometimes to an office, sometimes to your parents, kids, or friends.
Amazon uses Saved Addresses, and it’s one of the big reasons for their high conversion rate.
When people see their address during checkout, they trust the store, feel confident, and quickly complete checkout.
Saved Addresses for WooCommerce gives you everything you need to achieve that: Logged-in users can add multiple shipping and billing addresses during checkout, or pick from their previously saved addresses for both delivery or and billing. No need to type or copy-paste addresses anymore!
- Pick and manage addresses during checkout: Users can switch to any saved addresses during checkout. They can also add, edit/modify or delete addresses directly from the checkout page.
- Mobile-optimized: No distorted fields. Users can manage addresses quickly and with ease on any device, without any disruption in their experience on the checkout page.
- A dedicated section in My Account: Customers can modify or delete their addresses from a special section under the “My Account.”
- Default address: 80% of people use a single address 80% of the time. Your customers can choose a default address for billing/shipping address, and it will automatically be filled in during checkout.
- Unlimited addresses: 3, 5, 10… users can save as many addresses as they want.
- No coding required: It’s simple to use, free from customizations.
- Lower cart abandonment: More users completing checkout means fewer abandoned carts… and more sales!