Total Recipe Generator for WPBakery Page Builder:
Total Recipe Generator is an extension for WPBakery Page Builder for creating online recipe content with Schema microdata and Nutrition Facts.
Create WordPress Recipe Posts instantly with pre-defined templates and drag and drop interface with this plugin.
Important: This is an addon for WP Bakery Page Builder. You need to buy the WP Bakery Page Builder plugin separately to use this add-on.
When you put a lot of effort and hard work into creating online recipe content, your work deserves more exposure. With Total Recipe Generator, your recipe content gets organized in a semantic and hierarchical manner. This improves your site’s presence in search results and personalized media platforms like Pinterest. The content generated by TRG is a mix of schema microdata, internal links, JSON LD microdata, and required/recommended Meta tags for a “Recipe” content type.
For theme developers, the plugin supports modification of core template files by copying them inside the theme folder. The core files are easy to extend and style. With a clean design and well-documented code, the plugin offers a good scope of creativity and modification for theme developers.
Not to mention, the plugin is shipped as a Visual Composer Add-on. It inherits a drag-and-drop interface, along with built-in support for tons of VC elements which you can use inside recipe method instructions. The Total Recipe Generator plugin is well supported on pages, posts, and custom post types.
Full feature list
- Clean and minimalist design, WordPress 5.6+ ready
- Shipped as WPBakery Page Builder Addon. (Compatible with WPBakery 5.4+)
- Supports page, post, and public custom post types
- Back end and front end page builder support
- Create recipe content instantly by launching a pre-built template
- Drag and drop interface via Visual Composer
- Auto calculation of total time from prep time and cooking time
- Auto conversion of time into minutes/hour
- Use recipe image from the featured image, media library, or external URL
- Recipe image resize on-the-fly with custom dimensions and hard cropping
- Recipe method element with inline support for all Visual Composer elements (Text block, single image, tabs, accordion, videos, etc.)
- The recipe method can be reordered with drag and drop functionality
- Organize recipe instructions in groups
- Autonumbering on recipe method steps (can be disabled from element settings) Built-in Nutrition Facts Label Creator
- 4 Nutrition label styles – Around 40+ built-in nutrients with standard Daily Values
- Nutrients show only if a value is set by the user
- Auto calculation of %DV based on recipe nutrient value as set by the user
- Show / hide standard reference values per Nutrition Label
- The reference for standard daily values (DVs) are taken from Wikipedia
- Built-in Meta labels for “Suitable for diet” as multi-select dropdown
- Addition of Custom Nutrients with user-defined daily value, standard value, and unit
- Internal links support for Recipe Meta – Automatically creates link if a category or tag exists in the same name as Recipe Meta
- Custom author name and author URL supported
- Dynamically add recipe ingredients as single item or groups
- Ingredient groups can be reordered with drag and drop facility
- Show/hide recipe name, summary, image, author, date, etc. if your theme already shows these elements. These are still included as Metadata, so it doesn’t harm SEO.
- Built-in social sharing buttons for recipe content
- Buttons include Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Vkontakte, Email, Reddit
- Print button included for printing only recipe content
- Sticky social links for mobile (can be disabled from settings)
- Valid and recommended Schema Microdata for Recipe content (Run Schema Test)
- Contains inline schema markup and JSON LD microdata
- Full support for Pinterest rich pins
- Built-in support for aggregate rating schema via WP Review plugin
- W3C valid HTML markup for recipe generated content
- For developers, recipe template output can be easily extended in theme files by copying the template file
- Fully compatible with most standard and premium themes
- Translation ready with sample .pot file included
- Supports languages with RTL orientation
- Works on all modern browsers and IE9+
- Step by step documentation guide and installation manual for setting up recipe content