WooCommerce Buy One Get One Free:
Give away one or more free items with the purchase of another item.
The WooCommerce Buy One Get One Free plugin allows you to create offers of the type. If the customer adds to cart a specific quantity of a product, then give away one or more items of the same or another product.
Some examples of promotions you can create with Buy One Get One Free:
- Offer a Laptop Bag if shoppers purchase one or more items from the Laptop category.
- Allow shoppers to choose a free product of the category Accessories when they purchase one or more items of the category Hoodies.
- When the shopper purchases a hoodie, adds to the cart another hoodie for free.
Start encouraging your customers to spend more
Buy One Get One (or BOGO for short) is one of the best offers you can use to clear out and move inventory, and also to generate more cash. People have to buy more to get the offer, so you get more cash.
Most popular features
- The Buy One Get One Free plugin include functions and features that cover a broad range of use cases.
- Allow the shopper to choose the free product from a category of a list of products.
- Create BOGO offers for specific user roles.
- Schedule the start date and the end date of the BOGO offers.
- Give a product if the customer buys a product, and also, he uses a coupon.
- Set the number of times that the customer can benefit from the offer.