WooCommerce US Export Compliance:
US Export Compliance
US shop owners selling goods and services are required to comply with export regulations published by several US departments. These are the Department of Commerce, the Department of the Treasury and the Department of State.
Each department provides its own screening list. Sometimes more than one screening list, and all the entries, individuals, companies and others count almost 30.000 records.
In the event that a company, entity or person on the list appears to match a party potentially involved in your export transaction, additional due diligence should be conducted before proceeding. There may be a strict export prohibition, requirement for seeking a license application, evaluation of the end-user or user to ensure it does not result in any activity prohibited by any U.S. export regulations, or other restrictions.
- How do you provide enough confidence and security for your online business?
- How shall you deal with the US Export requirements within your existing workflow?
- Does this all mean that you shall manually check each and every order against such long and always changing the list of entries?
The WooCommerce US Export compliance extension comes to rescue by seamlessly integrating within your shop’s workflow:
WooCommerce US Export compliance includes the following features:
- Controlling for every placed order customers data against the screening list
- If a customer is not on the screening list, a normal order takes place.
- Required authorities carry out the manual verification of the order if the customer is on the screening list.
- Updating daily the screening list from the official sources.