WordPress Add Existing Users – WPMU DEV :
Add existing users lets you quickly bulk add existing users to any site on your network.
Adding existing users to a site is now as simple as entering the email address attached to their existing username and selecting the level of access you want to grant them.
You can use simple designed forms, so everyone can understand it easily and fill those up.
The plugin is perfect if you want to import multiple users into your new or existing WordPress site.
How to use this plugin ?
A new menu item called Add Existing Users should appear under the Usersnavigation menu in the site admin dashboard.
It is designed for quickly adding existing users to a site in batches of up to 15 users.
Use Add New Users plugin if you want to create and add new users in batches of up to 15 users
- The users will be immediately added to the site and automatically listed as users on the Users page.
- They can only access features in the site’s administration panel based on the role they’ve been assigned
- Spam filters, especially strict ones for institutional email
addresses, often block the emails that the login details. If unsure
use free webmail accounts such as gmail, hotmail that don’t block these
To add the existing users, administrators simply enter:
- The email address attached to their existing username
- Assign their role – you can find out more about different levels of access here.
- Once you add them, they’ll will receive an email with their login details — their password will be blank since they just need to use their existing password