WP Fastest Cache Premium:
The WP Fastest Cache Premium plugin creates static HTML files from your dynamic WordPress blog. When a page is rendered, PHP and MySQL are used. Therefore, the system needs RAM and CPU. If many visitors come to a site, the system uses lots of RAM and CPU so the page is rendered so slowly. In this case, you need a cache system not to render the page again and again. The cache system of WP Fastest Cache generates a static HTML file and saves it. Other users reach to static HTML page and therefore your server resources are not used up. The setup of this plugin is easy. You don’t need to modify the .htacces file. It will be modified automatically.
- Mod_Rewrite which is the fastest method is used in this plugin
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published
- Admin can delete all cached files from the options page
- Admin can delete minified CSS and js files from the options page
- Block cache for specific page or post with Short Code
- Cache Timeout – All cached files are deleted at the determined time
- Cache Timeout for specific pages
- Enable/Disable cache option for mobile devices
- Enable/Disable cache option for logged-in users
- SSL support
- CDN support
- Preload Cache – Create the cache of all the site automatically
- Exclude pages and user-agents
*Image Optimization won’t work. Rest everything works.