Borlabs Cache – WordPress Caching Plugin:
Borlabs Cache is an easy to use, yet powerful caching plugin for WordPress. Delivers your content in milliseconds, improves your ranking, and makes your visitors happy. A cache plugin like Borlabs Cache saves the dynamically generated content as a static file on your server’s storage. When the page is requested, this static file is loaded and send to the visitor, which is dramatically faster than the regular database requests. But that is not all. Your pages contain a lot of unnecessary whitespace or HTML-Comments, which only increases the overall size of the page, but are not important for your e.g. layout or design. Borlabs Cache removes all of them and uses GZIP to compress your page, which saves you and your visitor’s traffic.
- Caches every page, post, feed, category, tag, etc.
- Define individual cache lifetimes for home, categories, pages, posts, feeds, custom post types, etc.
- Automatic Cache refresh
- Exclude from Caching option
- Complete Header Management
- DNS Prefetching
- Database Optimization
- Fragment Caching: keep parts of your site dynamic and not static
- Security Headers: Content-Control-Policy, XSS-Protection, and much more
- View Cache: See all cached pages and get statistics about the page. Remove or refresh a specific page of the cache
- Cache Preloading: Keep all your pages up-to-date. Your customers always get your content super fast
- Cache Presets: Different cache settings for every kind of website like eCommerce, magazine, corporate, etc.
- Multisite: Individual cache settings for every site of your WordPress Multisite installation
- Multilingual: Works with WPML, qTranslate, and many others
- Ecommerce: Works with WooCommerce, automatically excludes cart & checkout by default with our eCommerce-preset
- CDN: Use your favorite CDN like StackPath (MaxCDN), KeyCDN, CloudFlare or any other