Etsy Integration for WooCommerce:
Experience effortless selling with Etsy Integration for WooCommerce
Experience hassle-free selling with automated orders, real-time updates, order cancellation, inventory synchronization, and more with Etsy integration for WooCommerce.
Why sell on Etsy?
Etsy is a global marketplace that focuses on selling unique and creative goods including handmade, vintage, and craft supplies. Products such as art, jewelry, health & beauty, clothing, photography, and a lot more products make Etsy a popular marketplace.
The aim of Etsy is to help individual crafters become professional sellers of their genre with the minor investment in their store of $0.20 per listing. It provides a platform for every individual to start-up their own business and initiates growth. Here, are some advantages of selling on Etsy marketplace-
- Every Product is Unique- Etsy is known for its unique, handmade, and vintage products. and lets you sell 20 years old vintage products.
- Overhead cost is low- The overhead cost of selling on Etsy is low as creating a shop on Etsy is free but you only have to pay $0.20 for listing your products for four months or until they sell.
- Provides Flexibility to its customers- Etsy provides you the flexibility to its sellers, you can set your own layout, theme, edit the CSS, and even add custom scripts.
- One-Click Authorization.
- Automated and Simplified Listings
- Profile Based Product Upload
- Centralized Order Management
- Realtime Synchronisation of Data
- Shipping Profiles