Layered Popups for WordPress:
The Internet is full of boring popups. So, it’s time to break this trend. That’s why they created Layered Popups (Popup Plugin for WordPress). With this plugin, you can realize your imagination and make your own unique multi-layers animated popups or use over 200 professionally designed ready-made templates from our library. You can embed the AJAX-ed subscription/contact form which works with 91 email marketing providers and collect leads. You can raise the popup window on page load, on exit intent, on scrolling down, on user’s inactivity, on AdBlock detected (experimental feature) or show it on click event. Moreover, you can use any popup as a part of post/page content or as a sidebar widget. Make your website more attractive and pay user’s attention to certain stuff.
With our new Advanced Targeting system, it’s really easy to adjust how and where to display popups. It can be posts, pages, products and even any custom post types filtered by any available taxonomies, dates, user roles, etc.. Pretty flexible. Isn’t it?
- An unlimited number of popups: Create as many popups as you wish.
- Multiple layers: Each popup can contain any number of layers.
- Custom layer duration/animation: Customize layer duration/animation with ease.
- 20+ CSS3 layer animations: It’s driven by Animate.css.
- A/B tests: Create an unlimited number of A/B testing campaigns, get statistics and choose the best popup for your purposes.
- Social buttons supported: Easily add Facebook Like, Google +1, Twitter Tweet, LinkedIn Share buttons to popup.
- Subscribe with Facebook: YES! Now you can allow your visitors to subscribe to their Facebook account.
- Subscribe with Google: YES! Now you can allow your visitors to subscribe to their Google account.
- Non-WP Integration: Now you can embed popups into the non-WP part of the website.
- Google/Universal Analytics event tracker supported: track “show” and “subscribe” events.
- KISSmetrics tracking supported: identify the current person with an e-mail address submitted through an opt-in form.