PWF WooCommerce Product Filters:
Increase online sales with the PWF WooCommerce Product Filters, this plugin can help your customers to find products in your shop faster and easier. The plugin has a well-thought-out caching system for the load speed improving, coming with drag and drop form builder.
This plugin allows shoppers to easily filter through products by categories, taxonomies, attributes, tags, custom fields, price range, stock status, order by, authors (vendors), search, Rate, On sale, Featured.
Available fields Box list, Checkbox list, column layout, Color list [ color or upload image ], Date, Dropdown [option select2 with multiselect], Price slider, Radio Button, Range slider[meta – taxonomy – rate], Text list, Search, Button, Rate.
Product variations – only displaying variable products if those attributes selected by the customer exist in stock.
API the First Plugin has API working like frontend, a powerful tool to integrate the filter with Android or iPhone App.
Responsive: the smart way to display filters on mobile and tablet.
Analytics Using this tool to know what is more interested in your customers so, you can make a decision about your store to improve it, this tool provides a graphical user interface, come with an advanced filter on the admin analytics page, you can filter data by [date range – AJAX/API – languages – filter posts] and displays a number of using filters on the frontend each day.
- Creating unlimited filters to display on different pages.
- Displaying filters using widgets and shortcodes.
- Allows multiple selections.
- Scroll-to-top option after doing Ajax.
- You can integrate the plugin with default Woocommerce shortcodes.
- Integrating with the Woocommerce dropdown menu order by on the shop page.
- Show or hide the count of items.
- Push active filters into a friendly URL.
- Choosing the way for terms that are not available ( hide, show, disable).
- controlling the position where you need to display active filters inside the filter widget or top of products.