Superfly Responsive Menu:
Superfly is a responsive WordPress menu plugin that generates space-efficient vertical push/sliding/static navigation. It includes an icon toolbar or fullscreen menu of your choice. It can be used as standalone navigation or compliment your main menu. Superfly makes navigation much easier and user-friendly both on desktops and mobiles. The concept of a slide-in vertical menu that proved itself on mobiles now shines on desktops too! It can be used as always visible navigation as well.
The mouseover interface removes the necessity of extra click and the user reveals a menu with an easy move and beautiful appearance. The click option is still available though. Under the hood, only the industry’s best practices are used for animations and smooth performance.
- Various menu modes. Slide in the menu, static menu, compact icon navbar, skewed panel, fullscreen mode.
- GDPR compliant. The plugin doesn’t store any data from your site visitors.
- 100% Responsive. Superfly suits perfectly different screen sizes.
- Displaying control. Show/hide on mobiles, show/hide on desktops, show on specific pages, show for logged-in users, etc.
- Content areas. Use the rich-text editor to add and style custom content or shortcodes.
- Trigger settings. Option to hide the default menu button (label) and toggle menu from any element like button, link, image, etc.
- Multiple menu sources. Attach to Superfly as many WordPress menus as you need.
- Google Fonts + settings. Choose font family, size, alignment, line height, colors, and more!
- Rich elements. Decorate your menu with widgets, shortcodes, or any custom HTML.
- Styling menu. Design your menu items by adding images, chapters, separators, icons, second-row text, etc. Change font settings, colors, background images, your logo, and more!
- Multi-level menus support (up to 4 levels). Proper adaptation for both desktop and mobile devices.
- Menu sections. Group your menu items into logical sections and style them headings.
- Smooth scroll. A little but great feature especially for one-page websites. Get a smooth scrolling to your anchored elements.
- Label fixed to content. The button can be scrolled with content and its floating is disabled.
- Icon library. Use pre-installed icon sets or upload your own to style menu items and menu buttons.
- Behavior options. Like pushing content or not, opening on hover or click, etc.