Bulk Table Editor for WooCommerce:
Bulk set up sales, update products, subscriptions, and variations
This extension is focused on setting up sales, editing prices, modifying stock, easy bulk updates, generating SKUs, product tagging, and more. The editor also supports custom fields like Wholesale, Name your price and Cost of goods.
Bulk Table Editor can bulk set prices, change stock, adjust decimal values, and set fixed values for products. Starting and stopping sales or offers is incredibly easy with the “clear sales” function. Deleting products can be done seamlessly in bulk as well. All of these tasks are easier to accomplish thanks to the row filter function. Quickly look through a large number of products, product variations, and existing sales.
Other Values and SKU Generator:
Easily update values in bulk, including featured products, SKU, tags, backorders, stock status, and measurements (weight, length, width, and height). The SKU generator is handy for creating SKUs on products or variations. One way to do this is by using the bulk function generate + Add ID before, this will create unique SKUs on all of your selected products.
The bulk function menu is easy to use; start by setting a value then select which bulk function you would like to do. The sale price, for example, is based on regular price when it comes to calculations (20% off would mean a reduction in the price of 20% from the base value). Stock and overall price change are also based on their current values. “Set fixed pricing” is used when there are null values or when a selling price needs to be set I.e a price like 9.99. The round function lets your round your prices up or down to the logical decimal i.e 19.55 to 19.60.
If using a price or numeric field from another extension, like Wholesale, Bulk Table Editor has a custom field to set up and add to your field list. Once you’ve added a custom field you can easily apply bulk updates to this field the same you would the price or sale price columns. Several integrations can be easily done using the built-in dropdown box.
- Bulk updates stock, price, sale price, sale start date, and sale end date.
- You can Bulk set fixed price and sales price.
- Bulk round prices upwards, downwards and to logical decimals like 19.70.
- You can Bulk clear sales.
- Bulk delete products.
- The bulk update featured products, SKU, tags, backorders, stock status, weight, length, width, and height.
- Easy to understand progress bar when saving new products.
- SKU generation and other functions to create unique SKUs on products and variations. Option to have SKU on Editor home.
- The column that shows sales by percent.
- Category selector.
- Active sales filter.
- Table editor for single product values, including the name.
- Calculates stock value per product based on total stock value.
- Magnifier on product images (mouse over) NEW
- Download products (csv file) NEW
- Search and filter function.
- Row search using the name and/or price (home) NEW
- Row search using the name and/or SKUs (other values) NEW
- Row search remember and filter automatically on pagination NEW
- Supports unique products and variations.
- Supports subscriptions and variations.
- User’s roles types: Shop manager and administrator.
- Supports multi-site network setup.
- Easy 3rd party integrations.
- Done via a dropdown box ready for integrations.
- Directly integrates with and Calculate your price for WooCommerce.
- Product Vendors by WooCommerce NEW
- Easy to translate (POT file). Including languages: