Customize My Account for WooCommerce:
Revamp My Account Page Endpoints And Design
The WooCommerce My Account page is one of the most important pages within WooCommerce. It holds important information for your customers such as orders, their address, payment methods, account details, and other endpoints. Since the My Account page is such an important information hub, shop owners might want to add new custom my account endpoints to showcase other information and customize the look and feel of the My Account page.
Here comes the Customize My Account for WooCommerce that handles this by allowing you to add any number of custom my account endpoints( tabs ) and content. You can sort the tabs as per the priority and even customize the design via the build-in style customizer panel.
Customize My Account for WooCommerce gives you complete control over WooCommerce’s My Account page allowing you to create new account endpoints, links, and groups. It also allows you to customize the account dashboard tabs, buttons, links, fonts, avatar, etc., to match your site’s style. No more messing with code to create new tabs. You will be able to create, re-order, hide, disable, and remove tabs with ease. Also, No more CSS coding to customize tabs — you’ll be able to create your own custom design using the customization wizard similar to the WordPress customizer.
- Add, remove, and re-order endpoints(tabs), links, and groups for the My Account Dashboard.
- Change labels, add icons and display custom contents (text, media, or a form) to endpoints.
- Allow endpoint access to specific user roles.
- One-click hide/disable tabs.
- Change the look and feel of the account page with a powerful customization panel with a live editing preview.
- Change font, font size, color, background color and image, border, padding, margin, and more.
- Easy-to-use, customizable design editor tool.
- Add your own custom CSS code.