WooCommerce Multi Currency – Currency Switcher:
If you have a WooCommerce store, WooCommerce Multi-Currency is a must-have plugin for you. WooCommerce Multi Currency allows your customers to switch between currencies and helps your store accept payments in multi-currency. The exchange rate can be set up manually or automatically. The plugin can automatically get customers’ geolocation and display the price in the customers’ native currency.
The plugin is flexible with many options for front-end display, update exchange rates option
- Auto-update exchange rate: The plugin automatically updates the exchange rates. You can set the time for the automatic update: every 30 minutes, 1 hour, 6 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month.
- Successful update exchange rate email: The plugin will send a notification email whenever it updates the exchange rate.
- Set the exchange rate manually: The plugin also allows us to set up the exchange rate manually.
- Exchange fee: Every time you exchange money from one currency to another, the bank or money transfer operator may apply a currency exchange fee. The difference between the exchange rate they decide to apply and the real exchange rate traded in the market is the currency exchange fee. WooCommerce Multi-Currency allows you to add permanent exchange fees to exchange rates.
- Price formatting: Config how prices are displayed on front-end. Example: $100; $ 100; 100,00$; 100.00$ …
- Custom currency symbol: You can custom currency symbols. Example: We can see the United States dollar as USD, US$, $…
- Fixed Price: WooCommerce Multi-Currency allows you to set up custom prices in different currencies in every product. The fixed prices will overwrite the prices calculated by exchange rates.
- Hidden Currency: The plugin allows you to hide currencies which you do not want it to be shown on the front-end.
- Select currency exchange rate sever: You can select to update the exchange rate from VillaTheme.com, Google Finance, Yahoo Finance. We will add more exchange rate servers in the future.
- Use SESSION: The plugin will use the session instead of cookies to save the selected currency.