WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro Extension:
Google Analytics has been one of the most favorite tools to keep track of all events that happen on our website. It is important as data gives us great insight into our customer’s behaviors and flaws in our website design. Analysis of traffic data can further help us improve our strategies and strengthen our sales funnel.
WooCommerce and now using Google Analytics features we can get even more out of it. This handy and simple extension makes your life very easy by simplifying and minimizing settings requirements. Once you set it up, you just need to provide a GA ID and select some basic settings which are self-explanatory. Once you have done that you are almost set to see all kinds of data Google Analytics gives you.
Not only that it gives you data like Added to Cart, View Cart, Checkout Page, Coupon Applied, My Account View, and so on.
Some of the most important features of WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro Extension include:
- Disable tracking of Administrator or Shop owner.
- You can even track users using powerful features of the User ID
- Adds advanced eCommerce event tracking, such as coupon addition/removal and cart quantity changed.
- Track manually added orders, refunds, and cancellations.
- You can even track customer email openings and click as well.