WooCommerce Chase Paymentech:
Secure Payment Processing via Hosted Pay Page
The WooCommerce Chase Paymentech Payment Gateway extension is an advanced payment integration for WooCommerce that provides powerful options for accepting payments via Chase. Let your customers securely save their credit card information to their WooCommerce account for fast and easy checkout. Includes full support for WooCommerce Subscriptions and WooCommerce Pre-Orders.
Once certification is completed, you’ll benefit from a secure payment solution that fully utilizes Chase’s Hosted Pay Page technology, and can also keep customers on-site during checkout, improving trust and conversions for your store.
Why Chase Paymentech?
- Accept Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB
- Full Support for WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Full support for WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Process refunds/voids automatically from within WooCommerce NEW
- Customers can securely save their payment method to their account for easier checkout
- Customers can add saved payment methods without going to check out NEW
- The customer checkout experience is highly customizable for different themes; customers never leave your site at checkout
- Capture authorized funds directly within the WooCommerce admin
- Force charges for orders with only virtual items instead of authorizing them NEW
- Accept payments from international customers (processed in USD)
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout instead of generic orders NEW
- Uses the Hosted Pay Page to maximize security, as payments are posted directly to Chase’s secure servers while customers appear to remain on-site
Seamless & Secure Checkout
Using the Chase Paymentech extension allows you to decide what your checkout process will look like while keeping the customer on your site for the entire process. Customize the pay page to optimize conversions for your business. Using a hosted payment page provides a seamless checkout process for the user and flexibility for the business owner.
You can now opt to show detailed decline messages to your customers, no more “an error occurred” error messages!
Support for Automatic Refunds & Voids
Shop employees can now process refunds for an order paid for with Chase Paymentech directly from within WooCommerce no more logging into your merchant account to process refunds! Speed up your store management by creating full or partial refunds from the “Edit Order” screen and sending the transaction automatically to Chase Paymentech by clicking “Refund via Chase Paymentech”.
If the transaction has not been captured or settled, a transaction void will be performed automatically instead to cancel the order.
Capture Charges directly from WooCommerce
Some users choose to set the payment gateway to only authorize charges rather than authorize & capture them. However, this requires the user to then log into the payment gateway admin to capture charges. This extension allows you to optionally capture previously authorized transactions directly from the WooCommerce Edit Order screen rather than logging into your gateway control panel to do so. Simply edit the order, select the “Capture Charge” action, and charges will be captured through Chase.
Securely Save Customer Credit Cards
Customers can easily & securely save multiple credit cards to their account for faster checkout. Payment data is stored on Chase’s secure servers, so your PCI compliance requirements are significantly reduced. There’s no limit to the number of credit cards a customer can store on their account. Customers can also select a default card and remove saved credit cards from the “My Account” page.
Customers can also change their active payment method, add payment methods, and remove payment methods from the My Account page. The “Add Payment Method” workflow is seamless and tokenizes card information for future use without requiring the customer to go through checkout!